Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Renata A.
This is so far the best affordable concealer I've tried. It's brightening, good coverage, stays out all day and it's compared to the Nars radiant creamy concealer.
Royal K.
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer has a creamy consistency and comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer as a #drugstoredupe! It is long lasting and it won't budge. I've experienced slight creasing throughout the day.
Julia C.
This is my holy grail concealer. it's not the best for breakouts, but its amazing for general face highlighting and under eye concealing. it's very hydrating and creamy, so it's quite easy to blend out. it never looks cakey or heavy. it's gorgeous.
Rebelle H.
This concealer is amazing! It blends beautifully and lasts for quite a while. I would say it is the best for acne but not so much for under the eyes. It isn't extremely pigmented but still overall a very good product.
Gisselle C.
Salinas
Review for: Sand more...
My favorite drugstore concealer ever ! It's so easy and blends like a dream. It's good for under the eye and any redness or blemishes you wish to conceal it does the job. I would purchase this a million times again !
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Amo este corrector, lo utilizo para diario. tengo ojeras moradas y este corrector me funciona muy bien su durabilidad es muy buena. no es grasosa, no tiene brillos y su efecto es super mate. la verdad que la adoro!!
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I love Maybelline's fit me collection. Being a mother of three, I tend to have some circles under my eyes, and the fit me concealer works great for it. Also helps cover up blemishes. Highly recommend this concealer.
Vinosha S.
I am absolutely in love with this concealer. It is a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. It covers my dark circles well and helps highlight underneath my eyes. Just need a good setting powder for it. Great price too!
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
I am not a makeup girl anf trying to get into wearing it more and my youtube favorites (glamtwinkens) mentioned this product so i decided to try it . i use it as a under eye concealer and i put it on my blemish spots.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this concealer. I have dry skin and I need something that is creamy, dewy, and will blend well and this does it all for me. The coverage is pretty good, I'm sure I will repurchase another when I run out
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back