Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20645)
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
AMAZING!! The color selection I think is great and its so creamy. You get a good amount in each tube and it isn't too expensive compared to other drug store products. I go between two colors usually for my face and under eyes
Angela S.
This has been the best concealer I've tried so far. It is easy to blend and really does conceal! The hue is more yellow, which helps conceal my dark circles. Be sure to set with a powder, otherwise it settles in creases.
Jessica G.
This is my all time favorite, holy grail drug store concealer. I have tried others and I go back to this each and every time! It has a smooth finish and blends in super easily. I have not found a concealer that covers my blemishes as well as this concealer does!
Carly B.
Bradley, IL
This is awesome! As a first time buy, it was so easy to use and there was no learning curve. I used to be just a mascara and eye liner girl but this is definitely in my makeup rotation now!
Cynthia G.
Addison, TX
So I have the worst dark circles ! It's just horrible . This product seems to be full coverage because it does miracles , it's such a small container that has so much product , specially because you only use a small amount
Liv Q.
This is another one of my favorite concealers. It's sold at the drugstore and it is at a really cheap price. It's a very blendable, and has nice coverage. You can do a light layer or build on top because it's very blendable.
Elana T.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a really great drugstore concealer. You kind of have to build it up for good coverage, but it is well worth the price. It gives you a nice, even skin tone, and covers up light blemishes nicely. I would recommend it!
Zachary P.
The hype on this product is nothing but necessary. It's affordable, has a wide range of colors, and actually works. I've used this every day for at least a year, which is incredible for me with a huge collection of makeup.
Emma V.
Best drug store concealer I've ever used. Very creamy very blendible comparable to urban decay concealer. Lasts a really long time on the skin but you need to set it because I can crease but that's just like every other concealer I will definitely rrepurchase
Elizabeth E.
Review for: Fair more...
Great for covering up dark under eye circles but it creases under the eye,i would recommend if you hand non-oily skin. Great product but there is better products out there for my skin type and for the look i am looking for.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?