Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Jas S.
Issaquah, WA
I use this for my under eyes. I don't typically have a lot of discoloration in that area, but even when I do, this product really does the job. I've never had a problem with creasing and it has great coverage without being too thick.
Rebeca F.
Oh man,this concealer is great! Reminds me the Nars concealer. It's pigmented,light not heavy at all. Love it because is a great product with great price as well!
Jenah L.
I love this concealer! I first got the shade 10 light, but I realized it was too yellow toned for me. I decided to pick up 15 fair, and it works much better. This concealer has pretty good coverage and I use it in conjunction with the fit me matte and pore less powder. Highly recommend!!
GLENDA M.
Omg so I found my match I can't believe this I just found my first Maybelline concealer that truly fits me every time I buy one it's alway lighter or way to dark.
Amanda G.
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers! It blends wonderfully, gives moderate coverage, with a natural finish. I use a shade lighter than my skin tone under my eyes and a separate shade for my face.
araceli r.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great concealer, I believe that everyone should try it. They have different type of shades and they're good to cover blemishes or any other imperfections. The concealer is also pigmented and covers good the under eye dark circles.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Just recently purchased this and I'm so happy with it.It covers up my dark circles really well. I use it with Maybelline age rewind eraser and it's a perfect match. One of the best concealers in the drugstore.
Bria G.
New Concord , OH
This concealer gives great coverage, especially under the eyes. I use a concealer beauty blender to apply and it leaves a perfect, long lasting finish. Dry and oily skin is not an issue here! I would definitely buy again.
Annie S.
This concealer has an amazing formula and it sits beautifully on top of your foundation and doesn't crease at all when set with a powder. It's honestly such a great product but the range of colors is very slim and most of the colors that they do have, have a very yellow undertone to them. A good product if you can find the right color for you.
Leena R.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Fair more...
Covers SO well! Also probably the only concealer I've ever used that doesn't break me out! It's not too heavy of cakey but still fully covers anything you need it to cover! A necessity to my makeup collection!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?