Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20659)
Abby C.
Ms State, MS
Favorite concealer ever!!! Covers well, breathes well, and looks natural! Great price too! Would 100% purchase again. Would also recommend to anyone with any skin type. Doesn't cling to dry patches and stays put on oily skin!
Gabbie G.
I've tried a lot every concealer there on my dark circles and this one has to be one of my favorites . It's easy to apply and so smooth not thick just perfect. Would definitely recommend to anyone look for a full coverage concealer.
Chelsey Z.
Review for: Light more...
I really love the Maybelline Fit me! It's so creamy and it covers dark circles. It is also long lasting. I think it's a cheaper version of the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer. Yes of course when I run out of mine I will buy again.
Samantha T.
This concealer is great! The price is right and you get a really nice creamy and easy to blend product. It seems to empty really quickly so you have to repurchase soon! It's not full coverage but can get there with a little layering
Caitlin C.
Monticello, KY
I just bought this and I already love it! It blends so well with my foundation and really hides the bags under my eyes! 10/10 do recommend for anyone who is wanting to try it. Love this product!
Courtney G.
Sadler , Tx
This concealer is amazing, it goes on smooth and covers under my eyes so well. It also blends with my makeup and last most of the day. It is very creamy texture and I love it.
Laura D.
White Plains, NY
I use the shade sand. This concealer is definitely worth the hype. It rivals high end concealers and ever since finding this and the instant age rewind I don't buy anything else. I have recommended this to many friends who now only this as well.
Gabby A.
Cincinnati, OH
I use it as a complete base around my entire face then I'lll cover it with my foundation, then put some finishing touches with the concealer on top. Like around the eyes and nose and such. Covers the pores really nicely so you have that nice flawless picture perfect photo.
Yinet A.
Good concealer for everyday wear. very affordable and works well when i blend it with my makeup sponge. I'm impressed by the Maybelline FIT products. I've used another concealer for fuller coverage but overall I'm satisfied with it.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to drugstore concealer! The coverage can either be light for highlighting the face or can be built up to cover blemishes or dark circles under the eyes. The consistency of this product is great and it blends out for a seamless look very easily. Works better than some high end concealers that I have used.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?