Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Elizabeth R.
I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. I like it's thin consistency and light weight, but it still brings out the blue that I have going on under my eyes. Everyone raves about this, but it just doesn't do the job I want it to do!
Keely C.
Fort Irwin, CA
Love this concealer! One of my favs! Use it for under eye highlight and for spot concealing on days I don't want to wear foundation all over but want a clear looking complexion!
Madelynn A.
Brooksville, FL
This is the only concealer I will use! It's light, hides my dark circles, and lasts all day. I do set my under eyes and T-zone with powder so that helps with how long it lasts and its smooth finish! I recommend this to everyone who asks me what the best concealer is! It compares with the Nars Radiant Concealer and its so much cheaper!
Jacen M.
Cannon, KY
This is a very lightweight concealer. The coverage could be better in my opinion but it's still a good concealer if you don't need super amounts of coverage! It's a good one from the drugstore for sure!
Bella T.
I really like the Fit Me line in general. This concealer is a great everyday formula because it's super light weight. I use the shade 15 Fair for under eyes and highlighting. It isn't super thick/heavy so it isn't the best for blemishes, but I still continue to buy it because I love it!
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
I'm a huge fan. I've never really used concealer, but this one is really nice. I don't even notice it's on. It's not to overly expensive and I'm sure it's gonna last me awhile.
Josie R.
This is my second favorite drugstore concealer, right next to the Maybelline Age Rewind. It's not too thick in consistency and has great coverage as well. It just doesn't last very long on my under eyes!
Airen T.
Statesboro, GA
I use to use the foundation for this and I loved it but I realized I was using the one for oily skin while I have super dry skin so I switched formulas and got this concealer in the lightest shade and it was WAY too orange but other than that the coverage is nice and the texture.
Katie B.
Boone, NC
This concealer does the job but it gets kind of cakey and removes my foundation when I try to blend it with a damp beauty blender. I'll probably try something else next time.
Evy C.
This product is good it does provide coverage. The only down side for me is that for some reason it burns my under eye skin. I am still not sure what the concealer has that is causing the irritation.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart