Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Natalie R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This concealer is my go to product for the summer. genetically, i have dark under eye circles and this conceals them without becoming cakey. it's not too oily and i haven't noticed any severe oxidation. it also hides small blemishes and gets rid of any redness or discoloration your skin may have.
Melissa J.
This works fine I would say. The only thing is that you get very little product. I would probably finish this in a month or so since i conceal every time I do my make up. I would rather try another concealer that would last longer for my buck
Angela O.
Carrollton, TX
Great concealer!! Awesome coverage only thing that i noticed is that it does crack if you apply too much product. This product conceals any imperfections and is long lasting. This is a must have for me !!
America H.
Miami
Its a lightweight concelear but it only comes in like four shades which makes no sense. Its really easy to blend out. But it has no coverage thats why i dont like it that much. It doesnt really cover a lot. I dont think i would buy it again.
bridget c.
Blends out very smooth and easily blends out and doesn't crease and had build-able coverage. Its best for my skin if i do set it with a translucent powder. One downside is even their lightest shade is dark for my skin tone in the winter.
Alex W.
I really like this concealer. It covers my dark circles and blemishes fairly well. It brightens my under eye area. It can crease if you don't set it like immediately afterwards. I think for the price it's hard to beat considering I feel it does the same as a lot of high end concealers.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
One of my favorite concealers, very simple to match skin tones with this brand, but the consistency is sometimes a little globby, I've found that I can add a bit of primer to it on the back of my hand before applying and it solves the problem.
Kaylee T.
This has been my go to concealer for months! It is so lightweight, easy to apply, and has medium to full coverage. It covers blemishes and under eye circles very well. I definitely recommend this product.
Adeliah M.
Brooklyn Park
Review for: Medium more...
I've used this concealer for years! I typically used it right around my under eyes and on the sides of my nose where I get some redness. This is definitely a medium to light product. I mix this with a fuller coverage concealer that is too light for me to cover up any dark spots I have.
Katelyn n.
Portland , OR
Review for: Sand more...
This doesn't have the best coverage, but it is very good for dry skin. It doesn't make my skin look flaky or dry. You do have to set it however, it is pretty tacky. I just wish it was thicker with more coverage. It is very natural looking and has medium coverage.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart