Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20613)
Becky T.
I did not like this concealer. I got it in the lightest shade, and the undertone was very yellow, almost orange! It doesn't blend very well either (with fingers or a brush). The price is good, but the quality is not so good.
Chelsey Z.
Review for: Light more...
I really love the Maybelline Fit me! It's so creamy and it covers dark circles. It is also long lasting. I think it's a cheaper version of the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer. Yes of course when I run out of mine I will buy again.
audrey c.
miami
Review for: Medium more...
this concealer does pretty well for its job, it does what its supposed to do. not to mention blends amazing into the skin. i love everything about this including the packaging and formula and i would certainly recommend to others!
Yinet A.
Good concealer for everyday wear. very affordable and works well when i blend it with my makeup sponge. I'm impressed by the Maybelline FIT products. I've used another concealer for fuller coverage but overall I'm satisfied with it.
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
Not a huge fan of this concealer. I've tried it in two different shades since the first one made my skin look too pink. For me it's super hard to build coverage over the dark spots. Don't even think about using it for under eye circles since it will crease like crazy. The formula is a little too thin to fee affective.
Kamryn S.
Newton, NC
This concealer is definitely one of the best the drug store has to offer. I think It works great under the eyes and also can be used to hide blemishes. It can crease slightly under the eye, but if you set it with a powder it won't.
Marisela G.
I love the coverage on this concealer and it last all day long but it does crease. Even if I set it immediately it still creases but it is worth it because of the price.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to drugstore concealer! The coverage can either be light for highlighting the face or can be built up to cover blemishes or dark circles under the eyes. The consistency of this product is great and it blends out for a seamless look very easily. Works better than some high end concealers that I have used.
Rocio N.
Arlington, TX
My new favorite concealer! Very pigmented and easy to blend! I'm in the shade 25 Medium and it matches my skin tone very well. I would recommend to anyone trying to find an affordable concealer!
Gabby A.
Cincinnati, OH
I use it as a complete base around my entire face then I'lll cover it with my foundation, then put some finishing touches with the concealer on top. Like around the eyes and nose and such. Covers the pores really nicely so you have that nice flawless picture perfect photo.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?