Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amanda S.
I love this concealer; it's really lightweight and great for the cold season. It's in liquid form so a little goes a long way. I use a ecotools buffing concealer brush to stipple it in or I use a wet beauty blender to blend it into my skin.
Elizabeth R.
I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. I like it's thin consistency and light weight, but it still brings out the blue that I have going on under my eyes. Everyone raves about this, but it just doesn't do the job I want it to do!
hannah n.
Marietta, GA
I love how easily this concealer blends out & for how well the shade range matches me! I use this under my eyes and sometimes on blemishes, but i find that it can sometimes be hard to blend on my zits. I love how affordable this concealer is !
Tori G.
Wilmington , NC
Great drugstore concealer! I would compare this to the Nars concealer because of the similar application. This one is a lot less expensive. Works great on my medium/light skin!
Epolita V.
Las Vegas
I love this concealer it does not crease it is lightweight it is full coverage. It is the best drugstore concealer I have found yet so far.This concealer is a dupe for the Nars concealer as well if you are looking for inexpensive concealer.
Danita E.
San Diego, CA
MY FAVORITEEEEEE !!!! I love love love love it !!!!!! It's so not thick !!! It's full coverage and thin! Lasts all day and it definitely covers your under eye circle !! I would seriously and definitely buy it again! If they had 10 stars I would definitely put 10 stars !
Paige R.
Amazing concealer, and amazing price. It's super creamy which I absolutely love. It's makes it so easy to spread the product over the areas you want it to be. Definitely would recommend this to someone looking for a great inexpensive concealer
America H.
Miami
Its a lightweight concelear but it only comes in like four shades which makes no sense. Its really easy to blend out. But it has no coverage thats why i dont like it that much. It doesnt really cover a lot. I dont think i would buy it again.
Alex W.
I really like this concealer. It covers my dark circles and blemishes fairly well. It brightens my under eye area. It can crease if you don't set it like immediately afterwards. I think for the price it's hard to beat considering I feel it does the same as a lot of high end concealers.
rebecca o.
I use this everyday! I'm a fit me! Fan and this concealer does everything it promises to do. It's lightweight, non greasy, and blends with my foundation great. Shhh don't tell but sometimes I use it in place of foundation if I'm in a rush.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart