Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19834)
Cassia U.
This concealer is beautiful and leaves my under eye looking flawless. I use this as concealer and I also used to carve out my eyebrows when cleaning them up. It is a light concealer and does not make me streak.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Was pleasantly surprised how good this concealer is. Covers my dark circles with a damp beauty blender. Doesn't crease and I use it for my highlight when I'm highlighting and contouring. Definitely recommend this product
Warryn D.
Little Rock, AR
Doesn't really give a wide range of colors. its easily blended with a beauty blender. The doe foot applicator is nice. It's made out of a smooth formula. This concealer is a nice product
Zeleny M.
I believe the hype so I bought it, but it Didn't do much for me. Didn't hide dark circles. Wasn't buildable. Creased easily on me even after setting. Packaging and applicator is good though.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
This is my holy grail concealer. It does not have a yellow undertone and has a creamy, medium-full coverage. It works wonders for my dark under eye circles and to highlight. You do need to set this with a powder, however.
Ebelin P.
If you are in a budget and in need for a concealer, this is it. This reminds me of the NARS radiant concealer. Long lasting when set with a powder. It isn't a buildable product but definitely perfect for a casual look.
Faith T.
Albuquerque
I love this concealer!!! It is my favorite drug store concealer ! It is full coverage and is easy to blend ! It is at a affordable price and I do compare it to the NARS creamy concealer! I do recommend this to others !
Cinthia J.
I love this concealer, it has great coverage for my lighter skin, I have combination skin and it is wonderful on me, it defiantly compares to a high end concealer and the packaging is nice and durable I'm almost out and would definitely would but it again
Alexa O.
jacksonville, fl
The perfect perfect concealer for the price. They could sell it at designer price and people would have no idea. It's great for covering dark circle and for contouring. Ive tried other products and always go back to this.
Hailey M.
I swear by this concealer I pair this concealer up with the Fit Me Foundation and it works so good so flawlessly and I really recommend this product because it's a great product it's got so much color and so much coverage
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?