Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It's easy to blend and medium to full coverage however it can be built
Up! My only complaint is that I do wish it came in more shades. I found sand to be a little too yellow for me but light to be not brightening enough.
Amanda V.
I love Maybelline fit me products I just stated using the concealer with the foundation and it's great coverage. My dark circles disappear. I look so much younger then I look ❤️
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
Love this concealer it is amazing! It is a dupe for the NARS concealer. Full coverage and easily blendable. Highly recommend this drug store product which is really affordable.
Denisse G.
This is a great concealer. I use Sable for under the eyes and its my constant go to. I have repurchased it and will continue to do so. for the price it can't be beat. it's creamy and super easy to apply
Kendall D.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down best concealer I've ever used. I've used others and immediately went back and purchased this one. It covers dark circles and hides the redness on my face. I can't imagine using anything else.
Sydney F.
Union Springs, NY
I'm not too crazy about this stuff, it causes a lot of creasing underneath my eyes and it doesn't seem to last long.I use a lot of Maybelline Fit Me products such as blush, powder and I have tried the foundation but it was the wrong shade.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
Best drugstore concealer there is. Full coverage for drugstore. It's full coverage and helps with the highlighted affect. Better for under eyea than blemishes. I have bought this several times. Can't be beat
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
Great drugstore concealer! I would compare this to the Nars concealer because of the similar application. This one is a lot less expensive. Works great on my medium/light skin!
Josie R.
This is my second favorite drugstore concealer, right next to the Maybelline Age Rewind. It's not too thick in consistency and has great coverage as well. It just doesn't last very long on my under eyes!
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
One of my favorite concealers, very simple to match skin tones with this brand, but the consistency is sometimes a little globby, I've found that I can add a bit of primer to it on the back of my hand before applying and it solves the problem.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart