Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ashleigh W.
I hate this, honestly. Everyone raves about it, but it's awful. The lightest shade is so yellow on me, and it's at least five shades darker than my skin tone. I hate everything about it - the formula, the color, everything. Will not purchase again.
Sydney L.
I love this concealer but when ever I put a powder over it that isn't the fit me one it gets all blotchy and patchy but if I use the fit one it last all day and doesn't crease and it's very easy to blend
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Far from being pricey, one the best drugstore concealer. Great coverage, full range of shades to choose!! I used it everyday, an important part of my daily routine! Just wonderful!
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve heard such good things about this concealer and it really loves up to the hype! I’m always on the hunt for affordable, drugstore makeup and this has been a diamond in the rough! The concealer covers up well, blends out great, and is reliable!
Jessica E.
I wasn't sure what to expect because I haven't had the best experience with drugstore concealers and I am very picky with concealers in general but I've gone through two of these little guys and honestly? I like them more than Tarte's Shape Tape.
Yunilse F.
Bronx, NY
I love this Maybelline fit me concealer. It bought it at my local cvs store after seeing so many good reviews in youtube. My skin tone is combination skin acne prone. I will totally keep purchasing this concealer again. It is very lightweight looking very natural and does not creases.
Emily B.
So great for any kind of use. I use this on my face, under the eyes, for any use. Great shade selection and such an incredible formula for all skin types. Also super long lasting and doesn't get cakey. Of of my favorite concealers... So amazing!!
Paige C.
Harveys Lake, PA
I love the formula and coverage of this concealer, but i find that no shade is light enough to use as an under eye brightener if you're ivory (in foundation shades) or lighter, and thats not a problem there usually is with concealers. if the shade range were better itd be 5/5 stars.
Amanda V.
I love Maybelline fit me products I just stated using the concealer with the foundation and it's great coverage. My dark circles disappear. I look so much younger then I look ❤️
Madi H.
Sterling, VA
I love this concealer, its very creamy and covers very nice. I love how many choices there are, all the different shades. I also use this as a highlight which it works nicely as. The only draw back is the skin under my eyes has some weird texture and it emphasizes my under eyes..
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart