Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Courtney S.
The Maybelline Fit Me concealer is my all time favorite drug store concealer!! It has full coverage and blends so easily the packaging is really cheap but you get what you pay for! I do recommend to other who don't feel like paying for a high end brand!!
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
I think this is a pretty good concealer. The texture of it is very high end. I feel it is very thin, but it packs a lot of coverage for what it is. I use this for bruises I randomly get and it works wonderfully. It does cancel out discoloration.
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
This is my go to concealer! This can be a dupe for the Nars Radiant Concealer. I've been using it for years and find that it lasts all day. I can also use it to conceal any blemishes. I will definitely keep repurchasing as it is so inexpensive.
Jessica L.
Elmwood Park, IL
this is my favorite concealer ever!!!! i typically use this for under my eyes which it is able to conceal very quickly and efficiently. however, i can also use this as a spot concealer. i also really like the packaging. it's very simple and sleek.
Alex W.
I really like this concealer. It covers my dark circles and blemishes fairly well. It brightens my under eye area. It can crease if you don't set it like immediately afterwards. I think for the price it's hard to beat considering I feel it does the same as a lot of high end concealers.
B S.
I've heard so many rave about this product. I bought it and was excited to use it, but something in this made my skin burn and itch. I wasn't able to use it and had to return. Still looking for a good lightweight concealer.
Danita E.
San Diego, CA
MY FAVORITEEEEEE !!!! I love love love love it !!!!!! It's so not thick !!! It's full coverage and thin! Lasts all day and it definitely covers your under eye circle !! I would seriously and definitely buy it again! If they had 10 stars I would definitely put 10 stars !
Gabriela T.
My biggest complaint is how sheer it is but I believe this is supposed to be for a more natural so it's good in that case. It is very creamy and easy to blend. I would definitely recommend setting it. I have noticed that I run out quickly but it's so cheap that I usually purchase 2 at a time.
Greilimar G.
is economical is not greasy if you let reposing covers over all this is great because of their incredible hard price you have to take what love is one of my favorite concealers.
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
This concealer does work well and covers where it's supposed to cover. My issue with it is that it burns my skin when I apply under my eyes and on my cheeks. I'm not sure why and maybe I have an allergic reaction to something in it. It only lasts a few minutes and then goes away.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart