Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this it's a glowy concealer it blends in smoothly my only problem is I always have to get 2 in order to get my desired shade because one is too light the other one too dark
member-079887c56
Seatac, WA
This concealer is the best concealer I have purchased honestly. Ever since I purchased this concealer it has been my go to concealer, Ive never changed to using a different concealer just because I really feel that this one is great at doing everything and works perfect for cover up.
Marlen L.
Livingston, CA
Review for: Light more...
Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage concealer. This oil-free formula conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes. Matches all skin tones. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
Theresa S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I use this with a concealer brush after I've filled in my brows to keep them looking neat. I also use this underneath my eyes to keep them looking bright. I work 12.5hr nights as a nurse and this product helps me looking put together and awake!
Nany M.
Laredo, TX
Por fin encontré mi corrector favorito!!! es ligero, pero cubre bien, no se mete en los pliegues e ilumina el área de la ojera. Lo uso en tono light 10 y luce perfecto todo el dia
Destinee D.
It's a pretty good concealer. Works well under eyes and on blemishes. It's not what I'd consider full coverage however. By the end of the day it seems to have worn off which is not ideal but for the price I can't complain
Yunilse F.
Bronx, NY
I love this Maybelline fit me concealer. It bought it at my local cvs store after seeing so many good reviews in youtube. My skin tone is combination skin acne prone. I will totally keep purchasing this concealer again. It is very lightweight looking very natural and does not creases.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
I really like these to seller I would say that easy seller is a dupe for it that North concealers the only thing I don't like is that there's not too many shades but besides that point they're really good to work with yes I would recommend this to others
Kelly W.
This concealer gives a great medium coverage without creasing or getting oily. I use a lighter shade set with a banana powder for under my eyes and I use a darker shade for any blemishes and it works great!
Lillyana A.
Safford, AZ
Such a great concealer for an everyday use! It lasts all day and is not patchy on my medium to dry skin which is wonderful! I would definitely recommend this to those looking to buy a drug store concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart