Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mina S.
Austin, TX
I think this concealer has a pretty high quality compared to the other drugstore products. The packaging is pretty typical, and it is easy to apply. I would recommend this product to a friend if they are looking for a cheaper end concealer with a decent coverage.
Katie B.
Orange, CA
I have struggled to find a good concealer that wouldn't cake up but still was light enough to highlight my under eye area. I have been happy with this one and it get the job done
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this it's a glowy concealer it blends in smoothly my only problem is I always have to get 2 in order to get my desired shade because one is too light the other one too dark
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
This is a dream. Such full coverage with out being cakey, blends so nicely, sets wonderfully. And latest all day. Only con is that I wish they had a lighter shade for my fair skin
nala c.
Ive used this concealer many times and it reminds me of Nars concealer except cheaper ! Who doesnt want to spend less and get more ? Lol i love this, super great coverage and texture. Deff purchasing again. I also use maybelline loose powder to set it !
Destinee D.
It's a pretty good concealer. Works well under eyes and on blemishes. It's not what I'd consider full coverage however. By the end of the day it seems to have worn off which is not ideal but for the price I can't complain
Courtney S.
The Maybelline Fit Me concealer is my all time favorite drug store concealer!! It has full coverage and blends so easily the packaging is really cheap but you get what you pay for! I do recommend to other who don't feel like paying for a high end brand!!
Kelly W.
This concealer gives a great medium coverage without creasing or getting oily. I use a lighter shade set with a banana powder for under my eyes and I use a darker shade for any blemishes and it works great!
Bianka G.
I love this concealer! Works wonders. I use shade medium 25 & it cover my under eyes, but for blemishes it highlights them instead of covering. But it was very easy apply & not dry. Ive bought 3 times already.
Allison B.
Review for: Light more...
I am very picky about my concealers. they have to cover well and last in the himidity. I am so happy I finally tried this. as long as you set it with a powder it will do its job!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart