Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this it's a glowy concealer it blends in smoothly my only problem is I always have to get 2 in order to get my desired shade because one is too light the other one too dark
Aimee B.
Deary, ID
I have such a hard time with concealer. They always make my under eye look Terrible. This is the first one that hasn't settled in my fine lines. I am so happy with this concealer.
Jocelyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This concealer is great. The coverage and blend-ability is great for makeup artist like me. And it's so affordable, so when I finish one it doesn't burn a hole in my wallet. And the coverage lasts me all day
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
I really like these to seller I would say that easy seller is a dupe for it that North concealers the only thing I don't like is that there's not too many shades but besides that point they're really good to work with yes I would recommend this to others
nala c.
Ive used this concealer many times and it reminds me of Nars concealer except cheaper ! Who doesnt want to spend less and get more ? Lol i love this, super great coverage and texture. Deff purchasing again. I also use maybelline loose powder to set it !
Rylie  D.
Laingsburg, MI
This is my go to concealer. I have gone through 3 or 4 tubes of this and will continue to buy it. I use it for my undereyes and find that it covers the darkness really well. I do set it with powder to prevent creasing.
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
my eyes are very dry with the change of the climate, and this county is the only one that does not irritate me around the eyes and perfectly covers the imperfections under my eyes
Miimii M.
Calexico
I love this concealer it's so good and has great eye coverage. It's long lasting and easy to apply . I would recommend it and would definitely buy again . A little pricey though.
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer! It is very lightweight and provides light to medium coverage but is very buildable! It is great to use to simply cover blemishes on days you don't want to wear foundation! I love how natural it looks and would definitely buy again!
Savannah I.
Mesquite
This was my first concealer so it will always have a place in my heart! I do still enjoy its dewy finish but it slides and fades quickly. Definitely not full coverage but I still like to use it on my inner corners to make myself look more alive.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart