Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tameika G.
Austin, MN
I have the most oily acne prone skin ever I swear! And this is my go to! It gives me all the right coverage in all the right places ESPECIALLY the dark areas about my eyes! I think it's pretty affordable as well! Definitely recommend it for ppl who don't necessarily have "the best" skin!!
Amber Z.
Boston
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is good but not great. i have milia under my eyes and my under eyes are very dry, so i wouldn't recommend if you are in the same boat as me in terms of under eyes. but this concealer was great on blemishes, but i won't be repurchasing.
Alex D.
Jay, ME
Omg loveeeeee this concealer it's not heavy at all and great for under the eye! Not sticky like the age rewind concealer and it's sooooo easy to blend it melts into the skin! I recommend and it's a great price.
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
favorite drug store concealer of life! it has a great coverage to it along with easily blended formula. it stays on my face all night and it's my go to concealer. smooth formula, melts into the skin, obsessed!
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
Favorite Drugstore Concealer It Has A Good Medium Coverage But You Can Build It Up It Doesnt Look Cakey Once You Set And Really Brightens Your Face Its Really Pigmented I Recommened
Madison K.
Review for: Fair more...
i use this concealer every single day. the coverage is really good. it covers blemishes so well. and it blends out so well. it looks amazing on top of foundation or just on the skin. i buy this stuff again every time i run out. definitely recommend.
Macy F.
Burbank, WA
This is a amazing concealer that is just great! It belnds amazingly and it's great covarage, I use this product under my under eye circles. It's a very full covarage concealer and it's amazing because it's still full coverage but looks natural at the same time😁
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
The maybelline for me line is my absolute favorite foundation line by this company. I wear the concealer, foundation, and sometimes the pressed powder. It makes your skin so baby soft. Since packaging. Not so bulky it very light, and easy to store.
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I got this the other day (never had used concealer before) and I am very pleased. Dabs in easy and sets with powder. I wish it lasted longer but overall I love the coverage it gives
Lauren K.
Timnath, CO
I'm currently using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and I love it! It's a thick concealer that has a great color selection. I've tried others but I've always come back to this one!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart