Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alicia C.
I would say for the price these concealers are pretty good. I don't think they're the best drugstore concealers out there but they're decent. They are pretty build-able and blendable.
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Sand more...
I reach for this concealer over all my others even high brands. The formula is thin but it still offers a lot of coverage and can also be built up. The packaging is exactly like the mars creamy concealer. I like this better than the tarte Shape Tape
Catherine T.
I have this concealer in the color sand. It works well as a brightener and concealer. It can be layered to have more coverage, very easy to blend and to apply. However, it does not have a long wear . Therefore, I recommend to put powder on top of it.
Courtney H.
Review for: Light more...
This is the best drugstore concealer that I have ever found. I would compare it to Nars Creamy Radiant concealer but it doesn't have as much coverage. It is long lasting and definitely a product that I purchase over and over again. It's a great buy.
Nina W.
This is one of my holy grail drugstore concealers. It's medium to full coverage, but it feels so light on the face. It's extremely easy to blend and I prefer it over any high end concealer
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
Favorite Drugstore Concealer It Has A Good Medium Coverage But You Can Build It Up It Doesnt Look Cakey Once You Set And Really Brightens Your Face Its Really Pigmented I Recommened
Cintya  O.
Kansas City, KS
My bf got it for me in the wrong shade. But it is easy to apply. The coverage seems great. It does crease a bit but you can always set it with setting powder. It is honestly a great drug store concealer !
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
I got this the other day (never had used concealer before) and I am very pleased. Dabs in easy and sets with powder. I wish it lasted longer but overall I love the coverage it gives
Cindy C.
Ceres, CA
I am hooked on this concealer... the price is a steal. It's long-lasting in the under eye area. I sometimes use it to highlight my eyebrows. It's buildable and easy to apply. I wouldn't recommend this to cover up acne, it makes it look worse than it is. It basically highlights your pimples.
Macy F.
Burbank, WA
This is a amazing concealer that is just great! It belnds amazingly and it's great covarage, I use this product under my under eye circles. It's a very full covarage concealer and it's amazing because it's still full coverage but looks natural at the same time😁
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart