Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Hemet, CA
Works best with the fit me foundation. It is great for normal to dry skin. Really brightens and covers my redness and dark under eye circles. You do have to set it or it will run or crease. Sometimes I skip foundation and will just use this concealer!
Anna S.
This is my favorite concealer ever. I think it is very good to cover bags under your eyes I speak from experience because I had bags under my eyes and it cover blemishes to. It leave your face looking flawless and it works for contouring to. I have and will keep recommending to my friends.
Lauren K.
Timnath, CO
I'm currently using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and I love it! It's a thick concealer that has a great color selection. I've tried others but I've always come back to this one!
Maddy M.
Review for: Light more...
This was my absolute go to concealer until I discovered the maybelline instant age rewind concealer! I love this concealer and love the applicator. I find it very similar to the instant age rewind but the I found that I ran out of this one quicker.
Nina W.
This is one of my holy grail drugstore concealers. It's medium to full coverage, but it feels so light on the face. It's extremely easy to blend and I prefer it over any high end concealer
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
This concealer is amazing! It goes on so creamy and cover so well. A little goes a long way and it's also great as an eyeshadow primer. The price point is about average. Not really cheap or expensive. Compares very well with some higher-end brands!
Amber Z.
Boston
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is good but not great. i have milia under my eyes and my under eyes are very dry, so i wouldn't recommend if you are in the same boat as me in terms of under eyes. but this concealer was great on blemishes, but i won't be repurchasing.
Susy G.
Blue island , IL
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. I mainly use it to clean up my eyebrows. But it stays in place, and it's very easy to blend. I love how it's affordable but it's actually a really good product. A little goes a long way with this! I would definitely recommend!
Diamantias R.
Mi corrector de farmacia favorito buen precio buenísima cobertura sirve para cubrir y para iluminar la textura es muy buena los recomiendo muchísimo. #fitmeMaybelline #maybelline #fitme
Holly M.
covington ky
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is pretty good I don’t have anything negative to say about it. It is good for under eye or blemishes. It is long lasting & it compares to other higher end brands. It works great for me & I have really bad under eyes. I would recommend for sure
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart