Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer! I use one that matches my skin tone to spot correct and cover imperfections and it does an amazing job. It's super creamy and doesn't make my skin feel too dry or too oily. I love it and i've already gone through two of them!
Emily P.
Washington
I love this concealer so much!! It blends amazing and looks great on the skin. I have bought three of these concealer in the color "fair" because I love it so much. I would recommend this to anyone. 5 stars!!
Courtney H.
Review for: Light more...
This is the best drugstore concealer that I have ever found. I would compare it to Nars Creamy Radiant concealer but it doesn't have as much coverage. It is long lasting and definitely a product that I purchase over and over again. It's a great buy.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have light discoloration under my eyes and this covers it nicely. I blend it in quite well or it will crease. I love the applicator. I use an under eye setting powder from ELF to cover it and together they make a beautiful finish. Very good product!
Joelle R.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I have very dark undereyes circles and this makes them disappear. The packaging is nice and the applicator is perfect. It's a beautiful creamy consistency and they're color selection isn't too bad either
Hannah P.
Garden Grove, CA
Holy grail concealer. This product has never creased on me so long as I use a powder to set it. It lasts all day and I never notice that I'm wearing it. Will continue to repurchase!
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Sand more...
I reach for this concealer over all my others even high brands. The formula is thin but it still offers a lot of coverage and can also be built up. The packaging is exactly like the mars creamy concealer. I like this better than the tarte Shape Tape
stephanie s.
i purchased one for myself and one for my friend in deep ponce. definitely good for coverage - doesn't really wear for the entire day but could be good with some touch ups. i love it and i usually switch between Chanel, Nars, LA girl, and Glossier.
Tameika G.
Austin, MN
I have the most oily acne prone skin ever I swear! And this is my go to! It gives me all the right coverage in all the right places ESPECIALLY the dark areas about my eyes! I think it's pretty affordable as well! Definitely recommend it for ppl who don't necessarily have "the best" skin!!
Amber Z.
Boston
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is good but not great. i have milia under my eyes and my under eyes are very dry, so i wouldn't recommend if you are in the same boat as me in terms of under eyes. but this concealer was great on blemishes, but i won't be repurchasing.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart