Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Vicki B.
Bethel Park, PA
Great medium to full coverage foundation. It covers my worst breakouts and it's less than 5 bucks ! It's easily blendable and it comes in a variety if colors for ever skin tone. Only down fall is that it'd does wear off by 4-5 hours have to reapply.
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer. It is creamy, sets perfect, and it is light enough but bright enough to give that perfect touch to under my eyes. I'm a mom of one and sometimes covering up my dark circles is impossible, but this always does the trick! Recommend for any mom!
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
I am on my 3rd tube of this concealer, and I love it as a multipurpose tool! I use it to cover under eye circles, I use it to highlight my face, I use it on a small concealer brush to clean up the edges of bold lip looks, and it works flawlessly for everything!
Mini G.
One of my absolute must haves from the drug store. I love this concealer. Excellent coverage, easily blendable, doesn't dry down too fast. I set it with Coty Airspun powder, but it seems to work well with any setting powder. Highly recommended.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Review for: Sand more...
Really good, affordable concealer. I love the variety of color selections, and I love the coverage it provides. I wouldn't say it's entirely full-coverage, but it's very good. Not exactly buildable as it gets cakey, but goes on really well both over and under foundation/bb cream. I find this is really good at helping cover up my acne scars. The consistency is great and thick, but blends out really easily (best with fingertips tbh). It does catch on dry skin, though.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
The maybelline for me line is my absolute favorite foundation line by this company. I wear the concealer, foundation, and sometimes the pressed powder. It makes your skin so baby soft. Since packaging. Not so bulky it very light, and easy to store.
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Me encanta este corrector! Es súper bonito la cobertura es excelente dura bastante y se difumina como mantequilla! Súper bueno debajo de los ojos claros que tienes que cellarlo para que no se asiente en las líneas de expresión y ya llevo 5 de estos!
Kelly L.
This has got to be my favorite concealer I've tried so far. It has decent coverage and more importantly it doesn't crease under my eyes! This is the first concealer I've found that doesn't crease, and the added bonus, it's super affordable. You should try it!
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
I love this concealer!! Great coverage, yet light enough that it does not look cakey on the skin. It brightens up my under eye area without being too much for an everyday look. It is creamy and blend-able! I love it and definitely will recommend to others!
Madison K.
Review for: Fair more...
i use this concealer every single day. the coverage is really good. it covers blemishes so well. and it blends out so well. it looks amazing on top of foundation or just on the skin. i buy this stuff again every time i run out. definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart