Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I really love this concealer it's the best. It makes my skin look flawless. It was $5. I think it was totally worth it. My skin is a little bit oily. But not very much. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer! I use one that matches my skin tone to spot correct and cover imperfections and it does an amazing job. It's super creamy and doesn't make my skin feel too dry or too oily. I love it and i've already gone through two of them!
Amber Z.
Boston
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is good but not great. i have milia under my eyes and my under eyes are very dry, so i wouldn't recommend if you are in the same boat as me in terms of under eyes. but this concealer was great on blemishes, but i won't be repurchasing.
Kacey C.
New Market, AL
Review for: Light more...
I am obsessed with this concealer. It is creamy and light but has super staying power and great pigmentation. It doesn't crease or slide away halfway through the day. It's very comparable to a popular high end concealer but at 1/4 of the price it's a beauty steal!
Catherine T.
I have this concealer in the color sand. It works well as a brightener and concealer. It can be layered to have more coverage, very easy to blend and to apply. However, it does not have a long wear . Therefore, I recommend to put powder on top of it.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
Favorite Drugstore Concealer It Has A Good Medium Coverage But You Can Build It Up It Doesnt Look Cakey Once You Set And Really Brightens Your Face Its Really Pigmented I Recommened
Ashley C.
Northfield, NH
This is a great concealer and is a great product and is a dupe for the NARS radiant concealer. Easy to use, has a doe foot applicator and you don't need to blend out right away. I would keep buying this again
Nesh H.
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer for an affordable price. Probably one of the best ones I've come across as far as a drug store brand though. The coverage is awesome. I highly recommend this brand!
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
favorite drug store concealer of life! it has a great coverage to it along with easily blended formula. it stays on my face all night and it's my go to concealer. smooth formula, melts into the skin, obsessed!
Tameika G.
Austin, MN
I have the most oily acne prone skin ever I swear! And this is my go to! It gives me all the right coverage in all the right places ESPECIALLY the dark areas about my eyes! I think it's pretty affordable as well! Definitely recommend it for ppl who don't necessarily have "the best" skin!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart