Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I love this! It's nice and thin which makes it easier to not crease and my favorite way to blend it out is with a beauty blender. My only concern is that I wish the coverage was better
Aliyah M.
This is a great concealer for anything! It works great for under eyes and for blemishes! I noticed most concealers highlight my acne but not this one! when I put this concealer on my blemishes they and instantly gone! Most of the time I don't even use a foundation as long as I have this concealer and a setting powder I am good to go. I am almost out of my first bottle so I definitely need to get my second one!! :D
Myanna J.
This is my all time favorite! It matches my skin to a T for one. It has a good smooth texture and lasts me all day it is super easy to apply with its little wand and it blends very well! I buy this every time mine expires because well its just fantastic!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Light more...
I've heard this concealer is a good dupe for the NARS creamy radiant concealer, and I totally believe it is. I use this on my clients and it seems to work great! It can get a little creasy under the eyes if you don't set it, but other than that, I love it!
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
I used to use this product all the time! I just recently purchased another tube off of Amazon and I am excited to get it in the mail. This product is very buildable so you can have sheer or full coverage! Love love love definitely recommend buying this!
Mallory G.
Review for: Light more...
I currently use this for my under eyes to help cover my dark circles. It really like the products it's not too thin or thick. I do recommend setting it with a powder so it doesn't crease. I have very dry under eyes and this helps make them look more alive.
April  H.
This was my first concealer and it works pretty well. It is really good for concealing under eye circles, but when it comes to concealing blemishes, it seems to wear off quickly. I found myself repeatedly applying it to get coverage throughout the day.
Ava S.
Milford, NH
This is probably the best concealer I've ever used and it's such a great price. It is similar to the nars creamy concealer but not quite as thick, but I actually like this one better. It is great for brightening up the undereyes and concealing blemishes.
Brenda R.
This is my first time using concealer so a friend told me to buy fit me concealer and so I did. No regrets I think for my first time using. This.. this one is pretty good. Love this
Kellye L.
Great, buildable coverage. I use this as a highlighter shade but it has a great range of colors for all skin types. Does not settle into fine lines or crease, especially when set with powder. Definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart