Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Hemet, CA
Works best with the fit me foundation. It is great for normal to dry skin. Really brightens and covers my redness and dark under eye circles. You do have to set it or it will run or crease. Sometimes I skip foundation and will just use this concealer!
Alex D.
Jay, ME
Omg loveeeeee this concealer it's not heavy at all and great for under the eye! Not sticky like the age rewind concealer and it's sooooo easy to blend it melts into the skin! I recommend and it's a great price.
Cintya  O.
Kansas City, KS
My bf got it for me in the wrong shade. But it is easy to apply. The coverage seems great. It does crease a bit but you can always set it with setting powder. It is honestly a great drug store concealer !
Kacey C.
New Market, AL
Review for: Light more...
I am obsessed with this concealer. It is creamy and light but has super staying power and great pigmentation. It doesn't crease or slide away halfway through the day. It's very comparable to a popular high end concealer but at 1/4 of the price it's a beauty steal!
Lissete V.
The best drugstore concelear! Doesn't crease on me and its hydrating. I also double up on this during the summer time. I use it as a foundation when I don't want to cake on makeup during the hot summer months. Everyone should try this concelear!
Nesh H.
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer for an affordable price. Probably one of the best ones I've come across as far as a drug store brand though. The coverage is awesome. I highly recommend this brand!
Stephanie N.
Longmont, CO
This is great as a highlighting concealer. It's not something to cover pimples or super dark panda eyes with for me. It's something I use everyday to brighten my under eye and subtly highlight the high points of my face. For that purpose, it's great!
Macy F.
Burbank, WA
This is a amazing concealer that is just great! It belnds amazingly and it's great covarage, I use this product under my under eye circles. It's a very full covarage concealer and it's amazing because it's still full coverage but looks natural at the same time😁
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
I love this concealer!! Great coverage, yet light enough that it does not look cakey on the skin. It brightens up my under eye area without being too much for an everyday look. It is creamy and blend-able! I love it and definitely will recommend to others!
Joelle R.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I have very dark undereyes circles and this makes them disappear. The packaging is nice and the applicator is perfect. It's a beautiful creamy consistency and they're color selection isn't too bad either
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back