Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20734)
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I think this is a pretty good concealer. The texture of it is very high end. I feel it is very thin, but it packs a lot of coverage for what it is. I use this for bruises I randomly get and it works wonderfully. It does cancel out discoloration.
Sarah I.
Review for: Light more...
My favorite concealer it's so easy to use and so easy to blend! Def recommend and it's really affordable, I recommend to use over foundation I use liquid foundation and it works really well over it also I prefer using a damp sponge to blend
Abby J.
islamorada
I like this concealer. the shade is just right for me. I mainly just use it to contour and fix my brows. It could use improvement though, i think its too oily, i prefer matte foundations and concealers for better build able coverage on acne scars and dark circles.
Lillyana A.
Safford, AZ
Such a great concealer for an everyday use! It lasts all day and is not patchy on my medium to dry skin which is wonderful! I would definitely recommend this to those looking to buy a drug store concealer!
Maria B.
Indio, CA
It's a great concealer is really nice and creamy. It totally compares and is way less expensive than the nars. It blends like a dream and applys very nicely. Def recommend this !
Sydney L.
I love this concealer but when ever I put a powder over it that isn't the fit me one it gets all blotchy and patchy but if I use the fit one it last all day and doesn't crease and it's very easy to blend
Crystal S.
Hurlock, MD
Out of all the drug store concealer I've used this one works for me the best. It works with my dry skin and doesn't appear cakey after I set it with powder. It has good coverage and I definitely recommend it. It's my go-to drug store concealer!
Allison B.
Review for: Light more...
I am very picky about my concealers. they have to cover well and last in the himidity. I am so happy I finally tried this. as long as you set it with a powder it will do its job!
Victoria C.
This concealer honestly is the perfect consistency and feeling for anywhere on the face. It's light enough for under the eyes and full coverage enough to cover blemishes. All around I love this product and have it in basically like every shade lol
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
This is a dream. Such full coverage with out being cakey, blends so nicely, sets wonderfully. And latest all day. Only con is that I wish they had a lighter shade for my fair skin
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back