Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alice R.
New Castle , DE
My favorite drugstore concealer by far. Flawless and buildable coverage that doesn't cake. There are also a large range of colours for a wide range of skin tones. Does look slightly shiny and oily after wearing for a long time but is easily fixable.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
I really, really like this concealer. It has great coverage, but not too much. The only issue that I have is that it doesn't come in as many shades as I would like. I am very fair and find that the lightest shade is to dark for me when I am my fairest.
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This concealer is the ebst concealer i've tried!! I love this its perfect for contouring, black circles and also for perfectong your eyebrows! I use this everyday i have tried the color Sand sable and i love it! And right now i just bought light as well! Perfect concealer and great price.
Fatima S.
This concealer is amazing. It gives a beautiful finish and does not get cakey at all. However, it does crease under the eyes if you do not set it with a powder. Also, it blends out really well and gives full coverage. You can layer this product and it will still look great. I definitely recommend it.
Evelyn A.
Crowley, TX
I have this concealer I love it because it very cheap and very affordable it last the whole night for me I'm in the color sand it's easy to blend I recommend it to you ladies it's a very good drug store concealer.
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
When I first began to get into makeup, I went on YouTube to try and find a good affordable concealer. This concealer was the most talked about at the time. It has definitely lived up to its hype. It's doesn't crease and has great coverage in my opinion.
Bee C.
Cupertino, CA
I really like using this product around my chin where I get a lot of discoloration. At first I hated this product because I found it really hard to blend when I used my fingers. But when I use the Real Techniques stippling brush, I found that it gives a really nice finish on my skin. USE A BRUSH.
Vanessa M.
San Diego, CA
I really like this concealer! It covers under eye bags at the beginning really well yet does not have a long stay effect to it. It will wear off but it is really easy to bake or blend.
Taylor Y.
This product is great at concealing redness,blemishes,etc and also great at highlighting and brightening under the eyes. Sometimes ill even use this alone without foundation and it covers super well! However I find that it does crease under my eyes a bit.
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Another holy grail concealer for me! Love the formula and wear of this. Super light weight and blend able. The shades are amazing for highlighting as well. The wand is also easy to use
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back