Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kaylee S.
Waukesha , WI
I have used this concealer for a couple of years now and I don't plan to stop anytime soon! It has really good coverage and consistency for a drugstore product. I haven't really been able to find anything that works better than this for me personally!
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
I don't really like this product. It is very hyped up on social media, but I don't really get the hype. It creases really bad and doesn't do much for me. The range of colors is limited, but if you're looking for an inexpensive option, it may work for you.
Fernanda G.
Lafayette
Review for: Light more...
I have finished already two bottles of this concealer, a good duper for the NARS creamy concealer!!! One of the best drugstore concealers hands down! Super good coverage highly recommend it to everyone who is looking for an affordable but good concealer❤
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
This is one of my favorite Concealers when it comes to drugstoe. The coverage is there, it is pigmented very nice. And the price point is right on, can't beat that. It is smooth feeling to the touch, and i don't notice it settling in fine lines at all.
Reilly H.
Madera, CA
Very similar to Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It is an excellent dupe and to die for. It doesn't settle into fine lines, and has very full coverage. The only thing i would change is to have a wider color variety.
Vanessa M.
San Diego, CA
I really like this concealer! It covers under eye bags at the beginning really well yet does not have a long stay effect to it. It will wear off but it is really easy to bake or blend.
Frances T.
Methuen, MA
Review for: Sand more...
Just bought this a few days ago and just tried it for the first time this weekend. I can say it was a great product, easy to apply and does last a lot. It's not to expensive and easily found in many drugstores. Will definitely recommend to everyone
Vandhana B.
This is must for every girl.This concealer is the best of all.It covers your dark circles very well and highlight the areas.My skin tone is tan and i have oily skin and this just worked great.I used it first time and i would love to buy this again.
Ava S.
Milford, NH
This is probably the best concealer I've ever used and it's such a great price. It is similar to the nars creamy concealer but not quite as thick, but I actually like this one better. It is great for brightening up the undereyes and concealing blemishes.
April  H.
This was my first concealer and it works pretty well. It is really good for concealing under eye circles, but when it comes to concealing blemishes, it seems to wear off quickly. I found myself repeatedly applying it to get coverage throughout the day.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back