Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
This is like my favorite product at the moment. It covers so well my dark circle. The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't last very long but everything else is perfect.
Stephanie N.
Longmont, CO
This is great as a highlighting concealer. It's not something to cover pimples or super dark panda eyes with for me. It's something I use everyday to brighten my under eye and subtly highlight the high points of my face. For that purpose, it's great!
Alicia C.
I would say for the price these concealers are pretty good. I don't think they're the best drugstore concealers out there but they're decent. They are pretty build-able and blendable.
Lissete V.
The best drugstore concelear! Doesn't crease on me and its hydrating. I also double up on this during the summer time. I use it as a foundation when I don't want to cake on makeup during the hot summer months. Everyone should try this concelear!
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have light discoloration under my eyes and this covers it nicely. I blend it in quite well or it will crease. I love the applicator. I use an under eye setting powder from ELF to cover it and together they make a beautiful finish. Very good product!
Catherine T.
I have this concealer in the color sand. It works well as a brightener and concealer. It can be layered to have more coverage, very easy to blend and to apply. However, it does not have a long wear . Therefore, I recommend to put powder on top of it.
Kellye L.
Great, buildable coverage. I use this as a highlighter shade but it has a great range of colors for all skin types. Does not settle into fine lines or crease, especially when set with powder. Definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Hemet, CA
Works best with the fit me foundation. It is great for normal to dry skin. Really brightens and covers my redness and dark under eye circles. You do have to set it or it will run or crease. Sometimes I skip foundation and will just use this concealer!
Hannah P.
Garden Grove, CA
Holy grail concealer. This product has never creased on me so long as I use a powder to set it. It lasts all day and I never notice that I'm wearing it. Will continue to repurchase!
Cintya  O.
Kansas City, KS
My bf got it for me in the wrong shade. But it is easy to apply. The coverage seems great. It does crease a bit but you can always set it with setting powder. It is honestly a great drug store concealer !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back