Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
mercedes v.
AMAZING concealer, I repeat AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love this fine concealer. very smooth on the brows. It's so flawless i love it. Covers the ingrowning eyebrow hairs just right when I'm late on that brow trim lol it's a MUST have.
Daniela M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
By far the best concealer ever!!! I use it in sand and ive already gone thru like 5 of them! :P they are truly perfect for under the eye and i actually use it to highlight under my cheek contour :) i guess its NARS dupe but ive never tried the NARS one :(
Miriam B.
What I love about this concealer is that it blends very nicely. once setting it, it won't move. very lightweight. I use it to conceal dark spots and dark circles but not to highlight.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I love this! It's nice and thin which makes it easier to not crease and my favorite way to blend it out is with a beauty blender. My only concern is that I wish the coverage was better
Alex P.
I love this concealer so much. Maybelline made a large variety of shades to match every skin tone. The formula is amazing, and I have never had an issue with it creasing. The price is extremely affordable as well.
Dani K.
Spring Hill , TN
Best drugstore concealer ever! It is so affordable and amazing! Great coverage, easy to blend and It lasts on my oily skin ALL DAY! I have tried so many other concealers from the drugstore, they have all been ok, but I always end up repurchasing this one!
Brandy C.
Love this concealer I don't use it to conceal blemishes tho I use it for my underrated and a highlight it doesn't crease as bad as my other concealer a and it is one of my holy grail products I recommend to anyone looking for a under eyes highlight
Valerie T.
Love this concealer, in my opinion I think it's so worth the price, it's easy to blend, I apply it with my beauty blender! It compares to my NARS concealer , but I'll pick this one over my NARS because it's way cheaper
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
For the price this concealer is amazing! Easy to apply and blends well and is build-able I would have gave it 5 stars but it is a bit oily. The packaging is simple but makes it easy to store in a to go makeup bag.
Aritzy N.
Laredo
Review for: Medium more...
I love love love this concealer. I use it for cleaning out my eyebrows and for my dark circles. I’ve been using this for years and it has never failed me before. I would buy this again and i do recommend it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart