Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20686)
Megan F.
Galena, IL
Totally overrated IMO. not bad, but overhyped. the lightest shade is too pink and doesn't cover my barely there under eyes. creases easily as well, but not the worst I've ever tried.
Cintya  O.
Kansas City, KS
My bf got it for me in the wrong shade. But it is easy to apply. The coverage seems great. It does crease a bit but you can always set it with setting powder. It is honestly a great drug store concealer !
Macy F.
Burbank, WA
This is a amazing concealer that is just great! It belnds amazingly and it's great covarage, I use this product under my under eye circles. It's a very full covarage concealer and it's amazing because it's still full coverage but looks natural at the same time😁
Amanda M.
Hemet, CA
Works best with the fit me foundation. It is great for normal to dry skin. Really brightens and covers my redness and dark under eye circles. You do have to set it or it will run or crease. Sometimes I skip foundation and will just use this concealer!
Alex D.
Jay, ME
Omg loveeeeee this concealer it's not heavy at all and great for under the eye! Not sticky like the age rewind concealer and it's sooooo easy to blend it melts into the skin! I recommend and it's a great price.
Stephanie N.
Longmont, CO
This is great as a highlighting concealer. It's not something to cover pimples or super dark panda eyes with for me. It's something I use everyday to brighten my under eye and subtly highlight the high points of my face. For that purpose, it's great!
Tameika G.
Austin, MN
I have the most oily acne prone skin ever I swear! And this is my go to! It gives me all the right coverage in all the right places ESPECIALLY the dark areas about my eyes! I think it's pretty affordable as well! Definitely recommend it for ppl who don't necessarily have "the best" skin!!
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
favorite drug store concealer of life! it has a great coverage to it along with easily blended formula. it stays on my face all night and it's my go to concealer. smooth formula, melts into the skin, obsessed!
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
Favorite Drugstore Concealer It Has A Good Medium Coverage But You Can Build It Up It Doesnt Look Cakey Once You Set And Really Brightens Your Face Its Really Pigmented I Recommened
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
The maybelline for me line is my absolute favorite foundation line by this company. I wear the concealer, foundation, and sometimes the pressed powder. It makes your skin so baby soft. Since packaging. Not so bulky it very light, and easy to store.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back