Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
Devri R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolutely love this concealer. It gives great coverage. It super easy to apply with the dough foot applicator. It does not lead to creasing and it is a great price at drugstore prices. I would compare it to the urban decay naked skin concealer.
Emily G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this concealer. I'm all about looking for affordable good products and Maybelline us definitely one. This concealer is so creamy and a little goes a long way. Its long lasting and covers up all my imperfections. Definitely recommend
Jenn K.
I love this concealer. It's my every day concealer and my go-to. It is creamy and has great coverage. I use Sand for my underlies, and I think that it is comparable to high-end concealers. Plus, it is very affordable. I have already bought backups because I love it so much.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I purchased the fit me line a few years ago using the website the color match guide but once I tried the product at home it was too light to cover my dark circles. It was also not the correct color. But this was my experience with the product.
Jacqueline S.
Smithtown, NY
I love this concealer I put this under my eye and around redness on my nose and it covers the purply bags perfectly. Once setter with powder it will stay all day without creasing. Definitely recommend. But it doesn't fully cover up pimples
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
My go to drug store concealer. I have a shade that is the same as my skin tone along with a lighter one for days i need a little brightness under my eyes. Only downer it creases a bit on me. Not to bad when i set it with a powder thougH!
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light, Sand more...
Amazing coverage I use this every day for my makeup routine very inexpensive and you know this product is good when it's always sold out ! It does crease a little so make sure to set this with powder but other then that I love this product
Adriana  R.
I love this concealer! It does a great job covering my dark under eyes.. If you set it with powder, it doesn't crease at all, and lasts all day long. I have textured under eyes, so I was worried this concealer was going to make it look awful.. but it didn't! I find that I get the best of it when I blend it in with my fingers...
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this concealer. My shade is sand. The consistency reminds of NARS creamy concealer. The shade is my exact match. It blends smoothly. You can wear this without foundation and you're good to go.
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does not offer good coverage even with multiple layers. I've had this for a long time and I never feel inclined to use it because it works so poorly. The lightest shade is too dark for my skin. Also has a very orangey tint while oxidizing
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?