Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite concealers! It has good coverage and is easy to apply. It blends well. I have dark circles under my eyes and this does a pretty good job of covering them. I'm sure I'll be buying it again.
Alyse T.
Terre Haute, IN
this (2nd to my instant age rewind) is my favorite concealer. it covers my dark circles, and when I use it on the bridge of my nose for a highlight it covers my freckles! blends awesomely but make sure you set it with powder!
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
This concealer really covers any spot that you need it to. I've been using it for a couple of years now & I wouldn't change to any other product. Just make sure when you put it on you dab around the spot to cover not rub it in. This will maximize the covering
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Yes. It is rare that I can find a concealer that will last all day for me as I tend to rub my face a lot and this one is perfect. Super inexpensive and is comparable to high quality brands. Definitely worth the money.
Sarah H.
I love this concealer soo much🤑😍 idk what I would do without the coverage from this concealer is unreal this a dupe for the nars concealer everyone raves about I will say that the concealer oxidises so I would go for a bit lighter shade
Yasmine M.
One of the best drug store concealers out there! Very light weight, but full coverage and creamy. Love to either use my finger to blend or my beauty blender. Would recommend buying this.
Kristyn S.
This is a great concealer for the drugstore. It has nice coverage and it's pretty inexpensive. they also have a nice variety of shades for you to choose from and it's very easy to find!
Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Best Concealer that I've ever used! Covers all my dark circles! It lasts a long time. It is the only concealer that works for me. Nice creamy concealer that blends nicely and lasts long.
Natalia L.
oxnard
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer it glides on very well. It's perfect for my medium to tan skin tone. I have normal to dry skin and it just glides on perfectly. It covers my dark under eye circles. I highly recommend it to others and I would love to restock this product.
Sam W.
Davie, FL
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer! Similar to NARS just a little thinner but great coverage at an affordable price! Works well with all the foundations I use and lasts all day! Blends extremely well one of my favorite drug store concealers! I recommend trying this concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back