Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Angelina V.
This concealer is beyond amazing! i love the way it applies, the consistancy, the pigmentation, and the way it covers up is truly amazing! it's so easy to blend with the beauty blender and even with your fingers! i totally would buy this product again and again, it also is a very affortable price also!
Azelia H.
NV
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 10 Light, 0.23 Fluid Ounce, Other more...
I've used this concealer since I was in 7th grade and I've always loved the finish of it! I don't like using it for blemishes, just under the eyes. Super easy to blend and will continue to buy. It does crease on me but I have yet to find a concealer that doesn't
Brittany B.
Cleveland , OH
I was actually very surprised with this concealer! It's very light weight and super easy to use. I got it randomly at ulta and it's pretty decent in price and covers up blemishes very well.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Similar to Nars creamy concealer. I love it and it's my next choice when I don't have anymore of my high end brand concealers. Also goes great with the foundation. For an awesome price.
Yasmine M.
One of the best drug store concealers out there! Very light weight, but full coverage and creamy. Love to either use my finger to blend or my beauty blender. Would recommend buying this.
Jenna T.
Review for: Sand more...
This is by far the best drug store concealer on the market. The applicator is so nice and easy! And it stays on all day so nice. I love how the packaging is so easy and travels very nice. The formula in this blends so perfectly with a makeup sponge or a brush!
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
Yes. It is rare that I can find a concealer that will last all day for me as I tend to rub my face a lot and this one is perfect. Super inexpensive and is comparable to high quality brands. Definitely worth the money.
Melanie O.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of the best concealers I've ever used (and I've tried a lot!) It blends really well and has great coverage. Definitely covers up redness really well and matches to my skin tone, which I think is always hard to find in a concealer. Would recommend!
Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Best Concealer that I've ever used! Covers all my dark circles! It lasts a long time. It is the only concealer that works for me. Nice creamy concealer that blends nicely and lasts long.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
AMAZING coverage and price. I have used this several times already and its like magic. Covers everything, believe me i have a huge problem with my under eyes. This hides 10 years of no sleep.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back