Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Rachelle M.
I've finally found a concealer I love! This applies so easily and is super pigmented. It blends out very smooth under or over foundation and never looks cakey. I'm so glad I decided to finally try this because I am definitely going to continue to purchase it!!
Benny R.
Holland, MI
This is my all time favorite drugstore concealer. The formula is very light weight, yet still has S nice coverage. And I especially love the applicator, it's really soft and makes application very easy. Love Love Love.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Review for: Sand more...
I use this concealer with its partner foundation. The concealer works fairly well, however it can cover only some of the dark spots or blemishes at times. It's better for undereye darkness than imperfections. I would recommend if looking for an affordable concealer.
karissa H.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is definitely not the best concealer in the world world, but for like $8 it definitely does the job. It was my go to concealer for the longest time but the only complaint I had about it was it it ran out very fast, And I don't use much concealer.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I use this concealer after I apply foundation for my dark circles and blemish spots. I also use it as a highlighter! It's a great 2 in 1 on days I wear light make-up which is most of the time.
Brittany H.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Sand more...
I haven't tried another concealer other than this one because it is so good. It has a perfect consistency and it is sleek and just the right size.  It lasts for so long under the eyes and is definitely very buildable. I am in love with the fit me concealer.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Best drugstore concealer - covers all your dark circles , pimples , etc. melts into skin!! They have so many colors ranges that you will match your shade. I also use to highlight and contour .
Marlene N.
Not my favorite but when I am going somewhere that doesn't need a full face of glam (grocery store, school, paying bills, ect). Not very water resistant. I probably wont purchase it again.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
This concealer is just okay. It doesn't cover up dark circles but it does produce them. It lasts all day if you put powder over it and don't have super oily skin. It doesn't really cover up my acne either but it does reduce the redness of it. I personally prefer stick concealers because they cover up more
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
The fit me concealers are really great. There's not a big color selection, though. That's a downside. However, the concealers are medium coverage and are a nice, light texture. They are blendable and don't tend to look too cakey. I like the look of the packaging.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back