Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19830)
Buy on target.com*
bridget c.
Blends out very smooth and easily blends out and doesn't crease and had build-able coverage. Its best for my skin if i do set it with a translucent powder. One downside is even their lightest shade is dark for my skin tone in the winter.
Paige R.
Amazing concealer, and amazing price. It's super creamy which I absolutely love. It's makes it so easy to spread the product over the areas you want it to be. Definitely would recommend this to someone looking for a great inexpensive concealer
Natalie R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This concealer is my go to product for the summer. genetically, i have dark under eye circles and this conceals them without becoming cakey. it's not too oily and i haven't noticed any severe oxidation. it also hides small blemishes and gets rid of any redness or discoloration your skin may have.
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
This concealer does work well and covers where it's supposed to cover. My issue with it is that it burns my skin when I apply under my eyes and on my cheeks. I'm not sure why and maybe I have an allergic reaction to something in it. It only lasts a few minutes and then goes away.
Lexi H.
Stephens City, VA
By far the best drugstore concealer! I go through these like crazy. It is a very buildable concealer, and it's super easy to apply and blend. This is a great alternative to the NARS creamy concealer. I definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
I love this concealer; it's really lightweight and great for the cold season. It's in liquid form so a little goes a long way. I use a ecotools buffing concealer brush to stipple it in or I use a wet beauty blender to blend it into my skin.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
Love the applicator and the shade match. great for darker complexions not that they released the shade 35. i use shade 30 though. its a good match for simply concealing. for darker skinned women, 30 would make a good highlighting concealer.
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Light more...
great concealer for every day it's super creamy and looks very natural! it covers my dark circles and blemishes and lasts for ever. best applied with a beauty blender or sponge.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Best concealer I've used. Found a tone that matched my skin tone perfectly. Good to cover blemishes, redness, under eye circles. Helps brighten the eye area. Blends into skin nicely, doesn't clump up . Plus it's affordable. Highly recommend
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
I LOVEEEEEE this concealer. I use the fair shade and it works GREAT; I've used it fir undereye, quick blemish, and any other quick fixes you might need. It isn't over priced and you can grab it anywhere. I highly recommend this product as it will become a part if your daily routine
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?