Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20675)
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
this (2nd to my instant age rewind) is my favorite concealer. it covers my dark circles, and when I use it on the bridge of my nose for a highlight it covers my freckles! blends awesomely but make sure you set it with powder!
Ashley C.
Montclair, NJ
I dont really use this under my eyes anymore, but I use it as a highlighting concealer around my T-zone and my chin and it works great! It blends really well and adds just enough of the highlighting glow that I want
Magali C.
Review for: Light more...
This is a really great concealer it's light but the coverage is very good. And it's a great dupe for the nars concealer. It works great for covering dark under eye circles and blemishes.
Michelle J.
If you're looking for an every day concealer this is perfect. It works very well and the price is not bad! Many skin tones to choose from and it doesn't make your skin oily!
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
Have loved this concealer since I first used it years ago. It is said to be a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer, and while I'm not sure if I believe that, it is a great concealer on it's own and has great every day coverage, and blends out easily!
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
AMAZING coverage and price. I have used this several times already and its like magic. Covers everything, believe me i have a huge problem with my under eyes. This hides 10 years of no sleep.
Amanda W.
Super happy with this product. Perfect for concealing blemishes and highlighting/concealing under the eye.

As far as creasing, my under eye ALWAYS creases no matter what product and setting powder I use so I don't know how badly/good the creasing is on others.
Anna N.
Riverview, MI
it didnt crease for me and it gave actually really good coverage and thats saying alot considering how bad my face is so its really buildable i really enjoy it alot and i think i will start buying this and reaching for this more than my other concealers
Marta V.
{{ DUPE ALERT }}
this is comparable to the NARS concealer.
it has great coverage for a drugstore item and I always have it in my makeup bag. I won't buy another concealer now because this one does the job!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This has been my number 1 go to concealer for years. It blends out perfectly and lasts all day. So affordable, it compares to my Urban Decay Naked Skin. I've repurchased countless times.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back