Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Brittany B.
Cleveland , OH
I was actually very surprised with this concealer! It's very light weight and super easy to use. I got it randomly at ulta and it's pretty decent in price and covers up blemishes very well.
Nicole R.
Great coverage but it's weird. Sometimes it burns my under eyes and other times it doesn't. It might have to do with a primer or moisturizer I used but my sister said the same thing. A little creasing but not too too bad
Sameena S.
Brigantine, NJ
This concealer is very good! There are a lot of shades to use from and it helps cover my dark circles. It lasts almost the entire day and is pretty buildable. However, it does seep into fine lines. Other than that, I enjoy this product and would buy it again!
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Fair more...
This is a medium coverage concealer, so if you want something full coverage, I would recommend getting something else. However, the formula is great. It blends well and doesn't crease when set with a setting powder. I would recommend this to someone wanting medium coverage.
Azelia H.
NV
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 10 Light, 0.23 Fluid Ounce, Other more...
I've used this concealer since I was in 7th grade and I've always loved the finish of it! I don't like using it for blemishes, just under the eyes. Super easy to blend and will continue to buy. It does crease on me but I have yet to find a concealer that doesn't
Madelyn V.
Columbia, MO
This has been my go to for a long time and every time I stray away to try another concealer, I always come back to this, I have gone through three over the past 5 months which is pretty great. This product last a long time and is VERY affordable. I recommend this to any and all.
Diana F.
This concealer is the perfect drugstore concealer and I love it even more than some high-end ones. It goes on smooth and blends out easily with medium coverage. You can build it up for a fuller coverage and after some setting powder it will stay on all day.
Shanique R.
I really like this concealer.  I use to cover my dark circles as well as to brighten my under eyes. I was told by a make up artist that is was almost equal to the NARS concealer which I've never tried and won't try because seriously who could beat the price!
Emily P.
Dandridge, TN
This was a huge disappointment.. I had heard it was really good, even comparable to highend concealers... it wasn't. The coverage was okay, but Lord did it crease in a matter of minutes, even after baking... save yourself a few bucks and just buy the good stuff.
Amanda S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Fair more...
One of the few drugstore brands of concealers I use. The colour is perfect and it's very lightweight. Will need a
few layers for coverage but it blends great. Good for the price and does the job. I mostly use it for undereyes, it's a little light to cover up acne.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back