Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
This concealer is just okay. It doesn't cover up dark circles but it does produce them. It lasts all day if you put powder over it and don't have super oily skin. It doesn't really cover up my acne either but it does reduce the redness of it. I personally prefer stick concealers because they cover up more
Daisy C.
I love this product works good on my under eye concealer. I use medium and i use golden beige on the Maybelline fit me. Its .23 fl oz on the tube. Paid about $5 which it was on sale! Def. worth trying!!
Sara B.
New Castle, PA
This is a great concealer! I use it for touch ups and sometimes under my eyes if I am too lazy to get another one out! It matches my skin tone great, but does go on a bit thin depending on what you are trying to conceal. It's definitely a product that I use often!
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
For me, this is an okay product. It isn't bad, but it hasn't been one of the best ones I've tried. It coverage is light to medium. When I use it, it kind of is wiped off by the end of the day. I guess this is good for days where you are only going to be out for a few hours.
Brittany H.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Sand more...
I haven't tried another concealer other than this one because it is so good. It has a perfect consistency and it is sleek and just the right size.  It lasts for so long under the eyes and is definitely very buildable. I am in love with the fit me concealer.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
One of my top drugstore concealers , I love how nice the coverage is and super easy to blend out. After a long night of no sleep this can cover up my dark circles . Highly recommend this !
Nayda A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I used to use the NaRs concealer before this and when I bought this I completely through that aside, it's way more adorable and does the job so nicely. The way it blends is heaven omgggg it's so good I use two different colors to get a good look and 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Nicole R.
Great coverage but it's weird. Sometimes it burns my under eyes and other times it doesn't. It might have to do with a primer or moisturizer I used but my sister said the same thing. A little creasing but not too too bad
Manha I.
Newburgh, IN
My everyday and favorite concealer. Love using it all around the face to cover discoloration and acne scars and a lighter shade under my eyes to brighten and conceal dark under eye circles. Love the finish as it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it with a natural finish which I set with the Fit me powder.
Diane R.
Glendale, CA
Ok this product right here is my HOLY GRAIL!!!! i don't know how many time i have purchased this product. to the point that i buy 4 or 5 and send it to my god mother in El Salvador. she loves this product. it is amazing.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back