Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Nany M.
Laredo, TX
Por fin encontré mi corrector favorito!!! es ligero, pero cubre bien, no se mete en los pliegues e ilumina el área de la ojera. Lo uso en tono light 10 y luce perfecto todo el dia
Sarah I.
Review for: Light more...
My favorite concealer it's so easy to use and so easy to blend! Def recommend and it's really affordable, I recommend to use over foundation I use liquid foundation and it works really well over it also I prefer using a damp sponge to blend
Yvonne G.
By far a really good concealer to brighten the under eye and to hilight other parts of my face blends easy and super creamy its a really great concealer and the price it right on.
Mary C.
noblesville
I use this everyday besides my shape tape, a lot of the time i mix the two. It gives you the right amount of coverage but i can never find my shade. It is so blendable and creamy. Ive been using this for years now and it will always be a staple
Jasmine S.
By far the most full coverage, easiest to blend, and best concealer drug store & high end. It literally can cover everything! It's so easy to blend with a damp sponge!! I recommend this to everyone to try out!!! What's to lose when it's so cheap!!
Serena B.
Purcellville, VA
Best drugstore concealer and my holy grail go to for concealer. I have used high end and this is very comparable to the big name makeup brands. I highly recommend this product!
Abby J.
islamorada
I like this concealer. the shade is just right for me. I mainly just use it to contour and fix my brows. It could use improvement though, i think its too oily, i prefer matte foundations and concealers for better build able coverage on acne scars and dark circles.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines,NC
Far from being pricey, one the best drugstore concealer. Great coverage, full range of shades to choose!! I used it everyday, an important part of my daily routine! Just wonderful!
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
I think this is a pretty good concealer. The texture of it is very high end. I feel it is very thin, but it packs a lot of coverage for what it is. I use this for bruises I randomly get and it works wonderfully. It does cancel out discoloration.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA
I have been LOVING this for highlighting! It's very lightweight and does a great job. I do find that I have to set it with a powder, but I have to do that with any concealer I put on my face so that's not unusual. Great product! I have shade 15
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?