Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Nicole R.
Great coverage but it's weird. Sometimes it burns my under eyes and other times it doesn't. It might have to do with a primer or moisturizer I used but my sister said the same thing. A little creasing but not too too bad
Diana F.
This concealer is the perfect drugstore concealer and I love it even more than some high-end ones. It goes on smooth and blends out easily with medium coverage. You can build it up for a fuller coverage and after some setting powder it will stay on all day.
Shanique R.
I really like this concealer.  I use to cover my dark circles as well as to brighten my under eyes. I was told by a make up artist that is was almost equal to the NARS concealer which I've never tried and won't try because seriously who could beat the price!
Isabel S.
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to concealer. It stays on all day as long as you set it. It's easy to apply and blend, I usually use a damp beauty blender. It comes in all skin types too. Whenever I run out I always go back to bye more.
Tori G.
This is my go to concealer for a couple years now. I love the consistency and it actually covers my dark circles and it works well as a concealer for spot treatments on random acne. I would 110% recommend this to others!
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I have been using this concealer so much already, I totally love it, it's my go to concealer. It covers and brightens up under my eyes. I blends well with my foundation and it doesn't crease on me. I will keep on buying it. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Diane R.
Glendale, CA
Ok this product right here is my HOLY GRAIL!!!! i don't know how many time i have purchased this product. to the point that i buy 4 or 5 and send it to my god mother in El Salvador. she loves this product. it is amazing.
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
I really love Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer. I have this and the powder compact Fit Me!!! / Me encanta este corrector, es perfecto para cubrir pequeñas imperfecciones. Lo utilizo junto al polvo compacto de esta misma línea!!
Gaby S.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Light more...
It's great when used for highlighting and a light to medium coverage. It does last nicely though especially when backed with a loose powder on top. It's very blendable and looks great when blended with a beauty blender.
Jocelyn F.
Martinsburg, WV
I have been using this concealer for years. One thing I would recommend is setting it with a concealer after applying because it does tend to crease after awhile. This concealer is great for covering pimples & even under the eyes if you go with a lighter shade.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back