Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19830)
Buy on target.com*
Rylie  D.
Laingsburg, MI
This is my go to concealer. I have gone through 3 or 4 tubes of this and will continue to buy it. I use it for my undereyes and find that it covers the darkness really well. I do set it with powder to prevent creasing.
Theresa S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I use this with a concealer brush after I've filled in my brows to keep them looking neat. I also use this underneath my eyes to keep them looking bright. I work 12.5hr nights as a nurse and this product helps me looking put together and awake!
Sabrina B.
I had a hard time finding a concealer that I like and doesn't look cakey. But when I found this in Walmart and the last one on my shade I knew it had to be luck! This concealer does wonders for my under eyes!
Abby I.
This concealer is a great product. It has a medium-high coverage, depending on your skin situation. I have some pretty bad acne I've dealt with for a while and this DEFINITELY does an amazing job coving the most of it.
Savannah I.
Mesquite
This was my first concealer so it will always have a place in my heart! I do still enjoy its dewy finish but it slides and fades quickly. Definitely not full coverage but I still like to use it on my inner corners to make myself look more alive.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
I really like these to seller I would say that easy seller is a dupe for it that North concealers the only thing I don't like is that there's not too many shades but besides that point they're really good to work with yes I would recommend this to others
Aimee B.
Deary, ID
I have such a hard time with concealer. They always make my under eye look Terrible. This is the first one that hasn't settled in my fine lines. I am so happy with this concealer.
Kayla W.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is one of the best drugstore concealer I have ever used. It is smooth and blend able and easy to work with. It is amazing compared to other concealers I have tried. This product is amazing and everyone should have one in their collection.
Nicole H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. It's a nice formula, not too drying. It doesn't crease and it covers dark under eye circles very well. It is a very affordable price for such a good quality product.
Bria L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer!!! My go to whenever I do my makeup. I love the packaging! The applicator is so easy to use. I would have to say the formula is similar to the NARS radiant creamy concealer! I love it!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?