Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Dominique D.
Sanford, NC
The best drugstore concealer! The only problem I have found is the lightest shade is not the lightest shade. Shade 10 is darker than shade 15, so be aware of that. As long as you set it as you normally do it will look beautiful on you.
Natalie A.
Olathe
I'm totally in love with this product. I use it for every day use and it's also inexpensive. It has great coverage and lasts all day long. I use it for my under eyes and it looks great! I also use it to cover up any blemishes.
Rebecca D.
Saint Louis, MO
SUCH a good concealer, and honestly just as good as the more expensive products that I have used for concealer. It fits my skin tone so well and is really good for highlighting, too. It blends well and looks really natural. I would recommend this product and buy it again
eliza g.
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is okay. it isn't the best. maybelline age-rewind concealer i so much better. so if you are looking for a maybelline conceal.er go with the age-rewind. packaging is cheap its small and gets lost easily. overall i don't recommend but if you want to try it go for it.
bree r.
best concealer ever! works even with my impossibly dry skin and it doesn't cake. excellent coverage, best for undereye highlighting. i also use the darker shades to contour. highly recommend.
Vivian T.
This is a lightweight, bendable, smooth, creamy concealer that cover pretty well. This could be a dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. The only thing I wish was the color selection was as wide as their foundation selection. But overall i would definitely buy again!
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I liked this concealer when I first started using it. It creased a lot and I found when I would blend it , it would kind of disappear. The application wand is my favorite part about it. Great for easy application. Definitely something you should try at least once .
ky s.
this concealer is okay.. didn't really fit my needs though it's packaging is kind of bland and it can be hard to blend at times and it works for undereye or blemishes i wouldnt buy again because the color selection is horrible the lightest shade for me was way too dark
Nancy P.
I bought this product in two shades, fair and light. The fair had yellow undertones and didn't match my skin well. The light matched perfect and blended well. I mostly use this concealer as a highlight for under my eyebrows, the thin consistency works well for that.
Kymberlyn T.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is gorgeous for a full coverage look, and a "no makeup- makeup look". One swipe has very good coverage knocking out pesky blemishes and under eye bags. My favorite way to blend it in is with a dense synthetic brush. Like any concealer, it will crease under your eyes, BUT if you set it with an under eye powder it will prolong the wear by hours. I have been through quite a few of these, and there will be many more to come!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back