Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
There are three levels of concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Sephora Gel Serum Concealer, and then this one. They are all just about the exact same, but as you go up in price, the coverage lasts a TINY bit longer. Save yourself 23$ and get the maybelline. It's great.
Hunter S.
Lake Butler, FL
I love this concealer! It's a great drug store product. I don't like it for covering pimples but it's amazing under the eyes. It does crease if not set with powder but you can't beat the price. I would definitely recommend it.
∂αиιααα❤️ R.
Bealeton,VA
Review for: Medium more...
I used to always used to hear good things about this product until one of my friends recommended this concealer & decided to buy it , i can see its great coverage and definitely hides my darkspots . Ever since then this is my favorite concealer , plus the price is great ;)
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
Obsessed with this concealer! Absolutely obsessed! One of my favorites, ever! It's kind of a sheer coverage concealer.. it doesn't look cakey under the eyes and it does a good job of brightening as well!
Natalie A.
Olathe
I'm totally in love with this product. I use it for every day use and it's also inexpensive. It has great coverage and lasts all day long. I use it for my under eyes and it looks great! I also use it to cover up any blemishes.
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
The coverage of this concealer is insanely good. Mainly used for under eye wear. When you like how something works, you keep using it. This product lasts a long time and doesn't wear off throughout the day. Currently in my makeup bag NOW!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best drugstore concealer! It's very similar to the NARS creamy concealer. It is very great coverage and it's not patchy at all. It even covers my discoloration in my eyelids. A tip for any concealer: use a damp beauty blender or sponge to blend out the product.
Kymberlyn T.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is gorgeous for a full coverage look, and a "no makeup- makeup look". One swipe has very good coverage knocking out pesky blemishes and under eye bags. My favorite way to blend it in is with a dense synthetic brush. Like any concealer, it will crease under your eyes, BUT if you set it with an under eye powder it will prolong the wear by hours. I have been through quite a few of these, and there will be many more to come!
Emilee B.
Taylor, MI
This product is pretty full coverage. I'm not sure if i would go back and buy again But if covers dark circles petty well but makes my face kind of oily wherever i apply the concealer. Others my love it but me not so much.
Natalia P.
I love this concealer because it has amazing coverage, but at the same time it's very lightweight and hydrating on the skin! The packaging is beautiful and the application is so easy. Works well not only for concealing but highlighting too!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back