Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
ky s.
this concealer is okay.. didn't really fit my needs though it's packaging is kind of bland and it can be hard to blend at times and it works for undereye or blemishes i wouldnt buy again because the color selection is horrible the lightest shade for me was way too dark
Maddy A.
By far the BEST drugstore concealer I've ever used! Covers blemishes perfectly. It comes in tons of shades, so it's super easy to find a color to match your skin tone. 10/10 would recommend! I just keep buying more and more.
Vivian T.
This is a lightweight, bendable, smooth, creamy concealer that cover pretty well. This could be a dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. The only thing I wish was the color selection was as wide as their foundation selection. But overall i would definitely buy again!
Britni S.
University Place, WA
I have tried many concealers before and this seems to be one of the only ones that has made the cut. I am a mother so automatically I have bags under my eyes as well as acne from the stress! The range of color is great and it is so easy to apply. It blends well with my foundations and lasts all day. I love it.
Kymberlyn T.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is gorgeous for a full coverage look, and a "no makeup- makeup look". One swipe has very good coverage knocking out pesky blemishes and under eye bags. My favorite way to blend it in is with a dense synthetic brush. Like any concealer, it will crease under your eyes, BUT if you set it with an under eye powder it will prolong the wear by hours. I have been through quite a few of these, and there will be many more to come!
Sierra V.
Spring Lake, MI
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. It is my go-to concealer for an everyday makeup look.It conceals SO SO GOOD. Also the concealer line is pretty affordable and is a definite dupe for Nars Concealer. I would forsure recommend to anyone.
Kat W.
Review for: Light more...
I love this products packaging it's so sleek and not gaudy at all (which I love) the formula it's self is beautiful I love the texture and it's got a nice sating finish (without powder), I'd say it's a medium coverage concealer which is perfect for me. I found this at walgreens for $8:00 and have already been through multiple products. Would definitely recommend
Emily B.
Scott Afb, IL
I used this concealer all the time,it was my favorite, it was so hyped about on YouTube and was compared to the Nars one. But recently I noticed it is so orange,even tho I purchased the lightest shade, it creases under eyes and doesn't provide the coverage I prefer.
Erika V.
peoria, AZ
Definitely a drug store favorite!!! The formula is great, coverage is better than average. My only downfall would be the color selection. It's hard to find light concealers with a yellow undertone from the drugstore. I always find myself coming back to this one though!
Lydia G.
I absolutely love this concealer. I use to use E.L.F. and as much as E.L.F is affordable, Maybelline fir me concealer is way better! I got mine in the shade medium but I'm gonna go a shade or two lighter because I like a brighter under eye! a definite must try product!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back