Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20728)
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer it is my favorite go to product of all time. One thing that I like about it is that has great coverage. Blends perfectly with a beauty blender. I definitely will buy it again.
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
Obsessed with this concealer! Absolutely obsessed! One of my favorites, ever! It's kind of a sheer coverage concealer.. it doesn't look cakey under the eyes and it does a good job of brightening as well!
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
The whole FIT ME line is great but this concealer is amazing! I would even compare this to a higher end concealer. I use it for covering blemishes and I have a lighter shade to go under my eyes.
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
The coverage of this concealer is insanely good. Mainly used for under eye wear. When you like how something works, you keep using it. This product lasts a long time and doesn't wear off throughout the day. Currently in my makeup bag NOW!
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product blends out really nice but I can not find my perfect shade and my sister is darker than me and she also couldn't find a good shade. They seem like they have kind of a pink undertone.
Virginia R.
This concealer is great to cover the flaws and dark circles. However some people like my sister felt it burned when she applied it so if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend this one to you.

Kempton M.
AMAZING concealer! Also a great dupe for my NARS concealer, in my opinion! If you have extreme dark circles like I do, I really recommend giving this product a try. It covers well and it stays forever; I've been swimming while wearing concealer, and it didn't come off!!
Natalie A.
Olathe
I'm totally in love with this product. I use it for every day use and it's also inexpensive. It has great coverage and lasts all day long. I use it for my under eyes and it looks great! I also use it to cover up any blemishes.
Aubrey W.
New Albany, IN
I like this concealer. But I don't love it. It isn't full coverage but I think it is light to medium coverage but you could build it up. Just make sure that if you try to build up this concealer, to maybe if you had it, blend it with a damp beauty sponge so it won't turn out cakey. But overal, this is my everyday concealer and I recommend it to people that don't want full coverage . Ps, this I believe IS a dupe for the nars creamy concealer.
Leslie C.
This is my first concealer and i think it works great :) it conceals my dark circles and it doesn't leave any creases. It works well with my FitMe foundation by maybelline! It's also very affordable!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back