Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Love this. It's a nice consistency, not too thin, not too thick. It has good coverage and blends out seamlessly into foundation. It will crease if you don't set it, but that's true of all concealers. Not sure if I will ever purchase a different type of concealer because I love this one so much.
Carina M.
Kansas city, Mo
It's a very good concealer but a light cover. If you want a full cover you have to apply a slight thick coat. Other than that it is very easy to apply and blend and it last all day :)
Bee C.
Cupertino, CA
I really like using this product around my chin where I get a lot of discoloration. At first I hated this product because I found it really hard to blend when I used my fingers. But when I use the Real Techniques stippling brush, I found that it gives a really nice finish on my skin. USE A BRUSH.
Daniela C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This concealer is the ebst concealer i've tried!! I love this its perfect for contouring, black circles and also for perfectong your eyebrows! I use this everyday i have tried the color Sand sable and i love it! And right now i just bought light as well! Perfect concealer and great price.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
A lot of people are impressed by this concealer but it's not my favorite. It is creamy and applies smoothly but it's thin and doesn't have great coverage. I love IT cosmetics concealer. It has been the best concealer I have ever used. Worth the money.
Brandy C.
Love this concealer I don't use it to conceal blemishes tho I use it for my underrated and a highlight it doesn't crease as bad as my other concealer a and it is one of my holy grail products I recommend to anyone looking for a under eyes highlight
Myanna J.
This is my all time favorite! It matches my skin to a T for one. It has a good smooth texture and lasts me all day it is super easy to apply with its little wand and it blends very well! I buy this every time mine expires because well its just fantastic!
Mallory G.
Review for: Light more...
I currently use this for my under eyes to help cover my dark circles. It really like the products it's not too thin or thick. I do recommend setting it with a powder so it doesn't crease. I have very dry under eyes and this helps make them look more alive.
Kateri D.
Springfield, VA
This concealer provides great coverage for under eye circles. As others have said, it doesn't last all day, but it lasts about 5-6 hours. Does a good job of covering up blemishes too!
Makenzie R.
Great coverage! I've always used the urban decay concealer or nars and I tried this one out and it's a great dupe for the nars concealer. it blends really well and the coverage is great for such an affordable price
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?