Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19791)
Buy on Amazon
Alia T.
I don't have dark circles, but I do have very tired eyes and need something to make me look awake and this stuff is perfect for me! Highlights very well, doesn't crease up throughout the day and has great coverage. Highly recommend especially for its low price.
mercedes v.
AMAZING concealer, I repeat AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love this fine concealer. very smooth on the brows. It's so flawless i love it. Covers the ingrowning eyebrow hairs just right when I'm late on that brow trim lol it's a MUST have.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I really love this concealer it's the best. It makes my skin look flawless. It was $5. I think it was totally worth it. My skin is a little bit oily. But not very much. I would totally recommend to everyone!!!!!
Ninel I.
I love this concealer, the coverage is amazing for my dark circles. It's easy to apply and it's not super heavy on the skin. I will say though that the formula is a bit greasy and will accumulate on the fine lines.
Celeste n.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Had nice coverage and it blends well, the only downside is that it has pinky undertones and I have a more warm undertone so it contrasts but I still really like it and I can work with it if I don't apply too much.
Makenzie R.
Great coverage! I've always used the urban decay concealer or nars and I tried this one out and it's a great dupe for the nars concealer. it blends really well and the coverage is great for such an affordable price
Valerie T.
Love this concealer, in my opinion I think it's so worth the price, it's easy to blend, I apply it with my beauty blender! It compares to my NARS concealer , but I'll pick this one over my NARS because it's way cheaper
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
GREAT! This concealer is like the best. It's like a. Lip gloss shaped bottle. But that's a good thing because it's like a portable one. It was my friend time using it and I loved it!😍 I WOULD LOVE TO BUY IT AGAIN!
Ava S.
Milford, NH
This is probably the best concealer I've ever used and it's such a great price. It is similar to the nars creamy concealer but not quite as thick, but I actually like this one better. It is great for brightening up the undereyes and concealing blemishes.
Brandy C.
Love this concealer I don't use it to conceal blemishes tho I use it for my underrated and a highlight it doesn't crease as bad as my other concealer a and it is one of my holy grail products I recommend to anyone looking for a under eyes highlight
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?