Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19783)
Buy on Amazon
Grace B.
Dover, OH
I absolutely love this product. It flattens out amazingly and has a beautiful finish under my eyes. It doesn't get tacky and it never creases and I find sometimes when I run out of powder i don't need to set it.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I love this! It is cheap but not cheap quality. It works so well and makes my under eyes look less tired. It lasts a long time and comes in many shades! Pick up next your at the store.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
I love this! It's nice and thin which makes it easier to not crease and my favorite way to blend it out is with a beauty blender. My only concern is that I wish the coverage was better
Daniela M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
By far the best concealer ever!!! I use it in sand and ive already gone thru like 5 of them! :P they are truly perfect for under the eye and i actually use it to highlight under my cheek contour :) i guess its NARS dupe but ive never tried the NARS one :(
Aliyah M.
This is a great concealer for anything! It works great for under eyes and for blemishes! I noticed most concealers highlight my acne but not this one! when I put this concealer on my blemishes they and instantly gone! Most of the time I don't even use a foundation as long as I have this concealer and a setting powder I am good to go. I am almost out of my first bottle so I definitely need to get my second one!! :D
Ashley M.
Hermiston, OR
Review for: Light more...
I think that this is a very good concealer! It definitely does its job! My puppy gave me a black eye on accident (unfortunately...a true story) and this worked wonders! It covered up my black eye without making my face look like I had on a bunch of layers!
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Love this. It's a nice consistency, not too thin, not too thick. It has good coverage and blends out seamlessly into foundation. It will crease if you don't set it, but that's true of all concealers. Not sure if I will ever purchase a different type of concealer because I love this one so much.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this concealer for a while now, and I think for a drugstore product, it does a good job. It helps to cover my under eye circles so I don't look tired and helps to conceal my acne, although I wish it provided a bit heavier coverage.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
A lot of people are impressed by this concealer but it's not my favorite. It is creamy and applies smoothly but it's thin and doesn't have great coverage. I love IT cosmetics concealer. It has been the best concealer I have ever used. Worth the money.
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Another holy grail concealer for me! Love the formula and wear of this. Super light weight and blend able. The shades are amazing for highlighting as well. The wand is also easy to use
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?