Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19809)
Buy on Amazon
Briana L.
Kempner, TX
My go to Concealer!! Most the time I use it to contour! I don't really break out that much but when I do it covers great. I have a lighter shade for my highlight and a same shade to cover blemishes. Definitely recommend. I love all the Fit Me products.
Magali C.
Review for: Light more...
This is a really great concealer it's light but the coverage is very good. And it's a great dupe for the nars concealer. It works great for covering dark under eye circles and blemishes.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This has been my number 1 go to concealer for years. It blends out perfectly and lasts all day. So affordable, it compares to my Urban Decay Naked Skin. I've repurchased countless times.
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
this (2nd to my instant age rewind) is my favorite concealer. it covers my dark circles, and when I use it on the bridge of my nose for a highlight it covers my freckles! blends awesomely but make sure you set it with powder!
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
AMAZING coverage and price. I have used this several times already and its like magic. Covers everything, believe me i have a huge problem with my under eyes. This hides 10 years of no sleep.
Alley V.
Grass Lake, MI
Even though this is the only concealer I've ever used, I love this! I choose a color slightly lighter than my skin, so I can use it to also highlight! it's lasts me all day. I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite concealers! It has good coverage and is easy to apply. It blends well. I have dark circles under my eyes and this does a pretty good job of covering them. I'm sure I'll be buying it again.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
It's not as good as the big rage people make about it. It is very creamy and blends nicely but it doesn't conceal much. My under eyes darkness still shows and my acne scarring does too.
Jean R.
Aurora, IL
I love this concealer!! I used this almost everyday! Its almost alike with the nara creamy concealer, but its a lil lighter which makes it easier to blend! I would say its light to medium coverage. Its affordable too!
camila a.
I just love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer it's just such a good consistency such a good creamy red texture goes in secret as it has glitter Shimmer extra so it looks really good under your under eyes and if it has so many different colors to fit your exact match from your skin tone
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?