Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Jaqueline L.
Review for: Light more...
This product was amazing on my skin. I had the color 'Sand'. I have normal to oily skin, and it worked great to cover and brighten areas. I used it almost on an everyday basis, so it wasn't heavy on the skin at all. I love lightweight products that also, have a great coverage.
Lisa I.
This is the best concealer for blemishes! But you can definitely use it all over, under your eyes etc. I love the wand how long now it is and the applicator is just simple. It blends out like a dream ... My only complaint is that there's not enough! I go through this so fast!
Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
If you're looking for a dupe for the nars creamy concealer this it the one for it!! The coverage is great I use a light shade and a darker shade to contour. It's not cakey or patchy it's easy to blend!
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Sand more...
One of the best under eye concelears from the drugstore. I even use it on my skin for a break out. It's hydrating & if you have dry under eyes you'll love it! Pros it blends good & covers & lasts. Cons it can be a little hydrating for oily areas but I recommend for natural looks.
Tara G.
Austin, TX
I have this concealor and love it. I wear it on a daily and think it is great. It is light to medium coverage. They have a decent color range so most people could wear this. Cheap and a great product.
Laura J.
West Chester, OH
My favorite concealer of all time! I can wear this all day and never see any creasing. I do have to set it with a powder however I notice it last all day. It's very affordable and I love how much product you get for the price. I am on my third tube and I plan on buying more!
Josie C.
Woodbridge , VA
Llevo utilizando muy poco pero me parece muy bien ya que es económico y en mis ojeras no me deja pliegues , eso buenísimo además que se parece a uno de nars nada mas que este es más económico e igual de bueno ! Así que sería una buena opción si buscas algo bueno y de bajo precio .
Hoyan P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is not my fav in terms of coverage. It doesn't cover blemishes or pigmentation well enough. It's really sheer and it's okay for undereye. To me, it creases and doesn't layer well. This would not be the NARS creamy concealer dupe. I will probably not buy this again. You can get a fuller coverage concealer with a lower price.
Stacey L.
I love this concealer for under my eyes. I purchased mine at Walmart in the shade 15 fair. I don't have as many problems with creasing with this concealer and it covers a scar under my eye pretty well.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Deep more...
Love this product.. recently bought it since my age rewind finished and I think it's better than the age rewind!!! The product is easy to apply and cheap and gives you amazing result. I am impressed!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back