Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
michelle w.
Glen Allen, VA
My absolute favorite drugstore concealer of all time. I like this better than a lot of my high end concealers. It's light weight and so easy to blend. It looks completely natural. Definitely only recommend for under eyes. I have repurchased so many times and will continue to.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Great concealer to have in your makeup bag. It last all day and keep me looking good. It is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. I like using them for under my eyes, zits, and as contouring.
Paola R.
Review for: Light more...
Is a good concealer!
Maybelline is always suprising me with this amaizing concealers and this one is not less better. Its so creamy and doesn't crease your eye, it is compare with naked of urban decay.
Jeri L.
This is the best concealer I have found for my unser eye cirlces. I apply it in two upside down triangles belong my eyes blend with dry beauty blender and a light dust of powder over the top. perfect!
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
I love fit me foundation so I assumed I would love this. Plus was told it's very similar up nars counselor. However, when I apply under my eyes it burns so until blended out its pretty uncomfortable.
Marina B.
Roseville CA
This concealer is great I wear the shade 10 light. They blend very nicely and cover any imperfections. They are not greasy or to Matt, they are the perfect consistency I would totally recommend this!
amanda c.
Toluca Lake, CA
I've repurchased this so many times I can't even count. This is such a great concealer if you have oily skin. I can spot conceal and cover my undereye circles. There is a great range of shades in the line and the doe foot applicator is really great at applying the product.
Jen T.
This is my holy grail. I use it underneath my eyes and trouble areas. This is comparable to the nars concealer which I loved too, but a lot cheaper and more affordable. It is very light weight and it does not crease under the eyes. You can build how much coverage you want on it without it being cakey. I love this concealer
Christina G.
Austin
Bought this concealer recently and fell in love with it. I covers my dark circles really well and blends very easily with a beauty sponge. It creases quickly if you don't set it with a powder but other than that I have no complaints!
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
While this concealer is great, affordable, blends easily, and covers. I have very sensitive skin under my eyes and this concealer does give me a slight burning sensation even when I am light handedly blending and pushing it in. I still use it at least one a week though because of the wonderful benefits of it though.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back